Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Work

Local alpaca, merino, and silk


A Variety of Cloth Pads

I spent the weekend in serious production mode!  I spun and plied three skeins, finished spinning the sock yarn intended to warm my little feet, and I re-opened my original Etsy shop where I used to sell cloth menstrual pads so long ago.  I made 17 pads, wrote all the everything to make the old shop nice again, took photos, and created Facebook pages for both shops.  I hate Facebook, but maybe less than I used to?  It's amazing how much less cantankerous I've become since quitting my job and taking vitamin D!
Every time I sit down and do some serious spinning, I can't believe how happy it makes me.  Like, it's seriously shocking, which is stupid, because I KNOW I love it, but wow.  Just wow.  I love my spinning wheels!

Hugo's angora fiber, merino, baby camel, and silk


No comments:

Post a Comment